Lumary PM - This article explains how to set up plan management fees in Lumary PM.
Lumary PM has a feature that allows you to set up automatic invoicing of fees for plan management services you are providing to participants.
Before you begin...
Before setting up plan management fees, make sure your organisation has been set up as a provider in Lumary PM and that the My Organisation field on the provider record has been ticked. For more information on how to do this, see Create a provider.
This article contains both written and video instructions on how to set up plan management fees.
Click here to view the video.
To set up plan management fees:
- Navigate to the participant's participant record.
- Once on the participant record, click on the Plan Management Fees button.
- This will open a Plan Management Fees form.
- Enter an amount into the Once Off Fee field, which represents the set up costs and will only be charged once on the first invoice.
- Enter an amount into the Ongoing Fee field, which represents the monthly fee and will be charged each month.
The amounts entered into the Once Off Fee and Ongoing Fee fields should not exceed the price limit amounts for set up costs and monthly fees that are specified in the current NDIS Price Guide.
- Enter a date into the Start Date field. This should be the date from which you wish to start charging plan management fees.
The Start Date field cannot be set to a date earlier than the current date. If you need to claim plan management fees from an earlier date, you will need to create and submit a separate invoice for those fees. For more information see Create, submit and cancel invoices.
- The remaining fields will be automatically populated based on the information that has been entered into the Once Off Fee, Ongoing Fee and Start Date fields and the Start Date of the participant's plan.
- The Remaining Months field will calculate the remaining number of months based on the Start Date field and the end date of the participant's plan.
- The Total Amount field will calculate the total plan management fees that will be charged by multiplying the monthly fee (Ongoing Fee) by the number of remaining months and adding this to the set up costs (Once Off Fee).
- The Remaining Amount field will calculate the remaining amount still to be charged to the participant by deducting from the Total Amount any amounts that have already been charged.
- Click on the Activate button.
Once activated, the system will automatically generate an invoice each month for the remaining months until either the participant's plan ends or there are no funds remaining.
The first invoice will be for the amount of the set up costs (Once Off Fee) plus the monthly fees (Ongoing Fee). The subsequent invoices will be for the monthly fees (Ongoing Fee) only.
The invoice numbers will be automatically generated and will follow this pattern:
Plan number_PlanmanagementFee_YYMMDD, for example,
When an invoice has been automatically generated it will appear on the Home screen under Invoices - Not Submitted as well as on the Invoices tab of the participant's participant record. The status of the invoice will be Ready for Submission and you'll need to submit it either by clicking the Submit Invoice button on the invoice or by using the Bulk Authorise process. For more information on submitting invoices see Create, submit and cancel invoices and Bulk authorise or reject invoices.