Lumary PM - This article explains how to access a participant's monthly statements from within Lumary PM.
Monthly statements are automatically generated by the system and saved against participant records. Participants and/or their contacts will also be automatically emailed a link to access their statement, if this has been set up. The links that are emailed each month are unique and will only allow access to that month's statement however, all of a participant's statements can be accessed from the participant record within Lumary PM.
To access a participant's monthly statements:
- Navigate to the participant's record.
- Click on the Plans tab.
- Click on the text link in the Plan Number column to open the relevant plan record.
- Once on the plan record, click on the Statements tab.
- Any statements that have been generated for the plan will appear in a list in the Notes & Attachments section. Click on the text link for a statement to open it.
- The monthly statement should now open. There are buttons at the top of the page to download or print a copy of the statement.
You can also download a copy of the statement without opening it, by clicking on the down arrow next to the relevant statement and selecting Download from the drop-down list.
For more information on statements see set up a participant to receive their monthly statements, set up a participant contact to receive monthly statements and access a monthly statement from an email.