Lumary PM - This article explains how to give a participant access to the Lumary PM Participant Portal.
This article explains how to give a participant access to the Participant Portal. To give access to a participant contact, such as a family member, nominee or support coordinator, see provide a participant contact access to the Participant Portal.
Before you begin...
Before starting this process, make sure that you have the participant's current email address as you will need this to set up their login details for the Participant Portal.
To provide access to the Participant Portal:
- Navigate to the participant's record.
- Click on the Edit button.
- This will open an Edit form. Make sure the NDIS Number field has been completed correctly, as this will become the participant's username for the Participant Portal.
- Scroll down to the Participant Contact Details section of the form and make sure a valid email address has been entered into the Email field.
- If you need to add or change the email address, click into the Email field and enter the new email address.
- Scroll down to the Portal section.
- Click in the Portal password field and enter a generic password, such as abc123. Take note of this password, as you'll need to send it to the participant.
- Put a tick in the Portal pass reset pending checkbox.
- Click on the Save button.
- The participant will receive an email, similar to this:
The participant should now be able to log into the Participant Portal by following the link in the email. We recommend that you also send the participant an email similar to the example below.
Suggested email to the participant
Hi <insert the participant's name>,
I would like to introduce you to the Participant Portal.
The Participant Portal will allow you to view:
- your plan information, including details of your balance and spend
- invoices that have been processed, and
- general information about us.
You should already have received an email from Lumary PM titled "Participant Portal Login Information".
To log into the Participant Portal, follow the link in that email and reset your password.
In future, you can log in by navigating to https://pm.lumary.com.au
To log in, enter your NDIS number and the password <insert generic password that has been set up>.
We hope you enjoy using the Participant Portal.
If you have any questions or comments about the Participant Portal, please contact us.
<insert your name>