Lumary PM - This article explains how to capture an enquiry in Lumary PM and how to convert an enquiry to a participant.
An enquiry is a key opportunity to gather information about a potential client. The system helps you to capture details about the person making the enquiry and the person who requires services. It can also capture how they heard about your organisation.
- Go to Enquiry tab
- Click the more arrow next to ‘Enquiries’
- Click the ‘+ New Enquiry’ option
- The New Enquiry window will appear. Enter in information as required and then click Save.
- Once saved you will be presented with the Enquiry record page.
- Use the Enquiry path at the top of the screen to assist you in tracking where the enquiry is up to. Each status reflects a different stage the enquiry is up to. An explanation of each status can be found by expanding the path.
- Expand the path by clicking the arrow, which will reveal more information.
- When you are ready to convert the enquiry into a participant record:
- Change the path status to ‘converted’ and then ‘Mark as Current Status'
- Click ‘Convert to Participant’ button
- A window will appear, enter in the required information and then click Save
- The Participant record will now be created. It will be linked with this enquiry for audit purposes
The status of the participant will be 'Waiting' until Lumary PM confirms the participant's plan, once confirmed the status will update to 'Current'.