Lumary PM - This article explains how to create a participant contact in Lumary PM.
In Lumary PM, the family members, nominees and support coordinators of a participant can be added to the system as participant contacts. As well as creating a general contact record for the person, this process also creates a link between the participant and the contact.
To create a participant contact:
- Navigate to the participant's record.
- Click on the Associations tab.
- Click on the New button on the Participant Contacts list.
- A New Client Contact form will appear. The Participant field will already be populated with the participant record.
- Click into the Related Contact field.
- Select + New Participant from the drop-down list.
- A New Participant popup will appear.
- Click on the General radio button.
- Click on the Next button.
- A New Participant: General form will appear.
- Complete the form by entering information into as many fields as possible. Fields marked with * are mandatory and must be completed. Some fields should be left blank when creating a new participant contact. Further information on this is set out in the table below.
Leave this field blank when creating a new participant contact.
|NDIS Number||Leave this field blank when creating a new participant contact. This field will only be used when setting up a participant contact's login details for the Participant Portal.|
|Status||Leave this field as the default None when creating a new participant contact.|
|Portal||This section only needs to be completed when setting up access to the Participant Portal. For more information see provide a participant contact access to the Participant Portal.|
If you intend to set up the participant contact to receive a copy of the participant's monthly statement, make sure you enter a valid email address into the Email field. For more information on setting up statements, see set up a participant contact to receive a participant's monthly statements.
- Click on the Save button to create the new general contact record for the participant contact.
- After saving the participant contact record, you will be taken back to the New Client Contact form. The Related Contact field will now be populated with the participant contact's record.
- Click on the down arrow in the Type field and select an appropriate option from the drop-down list.
- Put a tick into any of the checkboxes in the Additional Information section that are relevant to this participant contact. The purpose of each checkbox is explained below.
|Primary Contact, Emergency Contact, Next of Kin, Billing Contact and Carer||These checkboxes capture specific types of relationship that may exist between the participant and participant contact. They are for information purposes only and do not have any effect in the system.|
This checkbox should be ticked if the participant contact is the participant's support coordinator.
|Grant Portal Access||This checkbox controls the participant contact's access to the participant's information in the Participant Portal.|
|Receives Statements||This checkbox controls whether the participant contact will receive monthly emails with links to access the participant's statements.|
- Click on the Save button.
For more information on Participant Portal access and the Grant Portal Access checkbox, see provide a participant contact access to the Participant Portal.
For more information on monthly participant statements and the Receives Statement checkbox, see set up a participant contact to receive a participant's monthly statements.