Lumary PM - This article explains how to save sent emails to a participant record in Lumary PM
- From your personal settings, enter Email to Salesforce in the Quick Find box, then select My Email to Salesforce.
- Your personal settings can be found by clicking the profile icon located in the top right hand corner of the screen. Then click Settings.
- Once on the settings screen, view the left hand side and then expand ‘Email’. After doing this then click on ‘My Email to Salesforce’:
- Enter your own email address in My Acceptable Email Addresses. If you send email from more than one address, separate each address with a comma.
Your Email to Salesforce address accepts email only from addresses that you list here. If you don't list an email address, email that's sent to your Email to Salesforce address isn't associated with any records.
- Under Email Associations, select options as needed. We recommend using the following settings:
- If you exclude multiple email domains from automatic association in Excluded Domains, separate them with commas.
- Click Save.
Record “Your Email to Salesforce address” in an easy to find location:
Link a sent email to a participant record
To relate externally sent emails to specific participant records follow the following steps:
- Compose an email from an email account that you listed in My Acceptable Email Addresses on the My Email to Salesforce setup page.
- Locate the field ‘Email Reference Number’ on the participant record. Copy this.
- In the subject line or body of the email, type ref: followed by the Email Reference Number. For example: ref: 701D0000000HQZy.
- Enter the participants email and then your ‘Email to Salesforce address’ in the To, CC, or BCC field.
- This can be found in your profile settings, under the tab ‘My Email to Salesforce'.
- Send the email.
- The email will now be visible from the Participants record, under the Activity timeline.
- Expand the email to view its contents.