Lumary PM - This article explains how to use some of Lumary PM's search options and how to use your browser navigation to get around.
There are a few ways to search in Lumary PM. They include:
- global search, which appears at the top of most pages, and
- list search, which appears in list views and is limited to currently listed records.
You can also get around using your browser navigation.
Global search is the search field that appears at the top of most pages. It lets you search the system for any type of record using the information you have available, such as participant names, provider names, phone numbers or email addresses.
To use global search:
- Click into the Search... field at the top of the screen. Records you have accessed recently will appear in a list below the search field.
- Enter the information you want to use to search, for example, a participant's name. The top matching results will start to appear in a list below the search field. If you see the record you are looking for you can simply select it from the list.
- If you do not see the record you are looking for, click on the magnifying glass icon or press the Enter or Return key on your keyboard to see a full list of the search results.
You can also limit your search by clicking on the All drop-down list and selecting a specific record type, for example, Participants or Invoices, which will limit your search results to that type of record.
- You should now be presented with a Search Results page. This will list the Top Results, which will be the most relevant records based on what you use the most.
- You can use the left menu panel to filter the search results by record type.
- Click on the text link for the record you want to open.
Some navigation tabs will take you to a list view, where more than one record may be presented in a list. List views have a search field that allows you to search within the current list only.
To search a list:
- Once on a list view, click in the Search this list... field.
- Enter the information you want to use to search, for example, a name.
- Press the Enter or Return key.
If you can't find what you're looking for in a list search, make sure that your list isn't being filtered. Find out more about how to Find your record in a list view.
In most parts of Lumary PM, you can navigate using your browser navigation like any other web page. You can use the forward, back and refresh buttons, or open items or records in separate tabs. You can work with multiple tabs if you like, but we don't suggest doing this when entering invoices as this can create problems.
Be careful! Some forms save automatically, but most require you to click Save or some other confirmation button. Check carefully before navigating away from unsaved records, as you could lose information.