Lumary PM - this article explains how participants, nominees and support coordinators set up their login details for the Lumary PM Participant Portal.
This article contains both written and video instructions on how to set up login details for the Participant Portal. Click here to view the video.
To set up login details for the Participant Portal:
- Open the email you received titled Participant Portal Login Information.
- Click on the Click here to reset your password text link.
- A password reset screen will open in a browser window. Click into the field labelled Enter your new password below and enter a secure password.
- Click on the Change password button. The Change password button will only become active after a valid password has been entered.
- You will now be presented with a success message that says All done! return to the login page to use your changed password.
- On the same screen click the Login button.
- Enter your username in the field labelled NDIS No.
- If you are an NDIS participant, your username will be your NDIS number.
- If you are a nominee or support coordinator, you will need the username set up for you by the plan manager. If you are unsure of your username, contact the plan manager.
- Enter the same password that you set up earlier into the field labelled Password.
- Click on the Sign in button.