Lumary PM - This article explains how to set up a participant contact, such as a family member, nominee or support coordinator, to automatically receive a participant's monthly statements.
Participant statements are generated automatically each month and stored against participant records. The system will automatically email participants and participant contacts a link to access the statement, if this has been set up in Lumary PM. A statement email can be sent to a participant, up to two participant contacts, plus a support coordinator, if the participant has one.
This article explains how to set up a participant contact (including a support coordinator) to receive monthly statements. To set up a participant see set up a participant to receive their monthly statements.
Before you begin...
Before starting this process make sure that:
- the family member, nominee or support coordinator has been set up as a participant contact, meaning that they are in your system as a contact and are linked to the participant, and
- the participant contact has a current valid email address in the system, see add or change a participant contact's email address.
This article contains both written and video instructions. Click here to view the video.
To set up a participant contact to receive a participant's monthly statements:
- Navigate to the participant's record.
- Click on the Associations tab.
- Click on the down arrow next to the participant contact's name in the Participant Contacts list.
- Select Edit from the drop-down list.
- An Edit form will appear.
- Scroll down to the Additional Information section.
- Put a tick in the Receives Statement checkbox.
- If the participant contact is a support coordinator, put a tick in the Support Coordinator checkbox.
- Click on the Save button.
When the Receives Statement checkbox on a client contact record is ticked, the participant contact will automatically be sent an email in the first few days of each month with a secure link to access the participant's monthly statement. The statement email will be sent to any participant contact who has the Receives Statement checkbox ticked, provided there are no more than two participant contacts plus one support coordinator, with the checkbox ticked.
For information on how to access a statement from an email, see access a monthly statement from an email. You may wish to share the article on that webpage with participants or their contacts when you are setting them up to receive statements.
If you would like to access all of a participant's statements from within Lumary PM, see access a participant's monthly statements from within Lumary PM.