This article explains how to set up a block service agreement for clients with funding that is reported through the DSS Data Exchange (DEX). This will allow you to add multiple clients to a single service agreement so that their information can be extracted for DEX reporting.
If you are setting up a service agreement for block funding that is not reported through DEX, see our article on creating a block service agreement.
Setting up a block service agreement is slightly different than other types of service agreements. Unlike other agreements, block service agreements are created directly from the Service Agreements tab.
To create a block service agreement:
- Click on the Service Agreements tab. You may need to look for this option under the More drop-down list. You can also find this page by clicking on the App Launcher. Scroll down to All Items and click on the Service Agreements text link.
- Click on the New button.
- This will open the New Service Agreement form.
- Select the Rate Type that will be funding your agreement from the drop-down list.
If you can't find the rate type you need, your system administrator may need to add a new rate type.
- Add the Start Date and End Date for the Service Agreement.
- Scroll down to the Funding Information section and add the Total Allocation Limit.
- Enter the Outlet Activity ID in the Additional Information section.
You must enter the Outlet Activity ID for your DEX extracts to succeed.
- Add any other information required by your organisation and then click on the Save button.