Lumary PM - This article explains how a participant or participant's family member, nominee or support coordinator accesses a monthly statement from an email.
Plan managers can set up participants or their family members, nominees or support coordinators to automatically receive monthly statements. Once set up, statement recipients will receive an email in the first few days of each month containing a secure link to access the monthly statement.
Before you begin...
Before you can access a monthly statement, you must have the email that says the statement is ready. You will also need to enter your NDIS number to access the statement, so have that handy as well. For a family member, nominee or support coordinator, this will be the NDIS number of the participant whose statement you are trying to access.
Each month's email contains a unique link and will only allow access to that month's statement. If you wish to access a specific statement, you must have the relevant email for that statement.
It is also important to understand that statements will be linked to an email sent during the following month. For example, if you want the statement for March, this will be linked to an email sent in the first few days of April.
To access a statement:
- Open the email headed Your Statement is Ready!
- Click on the View Statement button.
- Your web browser should open a window that looks like the one below.
- Click into the NDIS No field.
- Enter your NDIS number. For a family member, nominee or support coordinator, this will be the NDIS number of the participant whose statement you are trying to access.
- Click on the Confirm button.
- A Click here to download text link should appear.
- Click on Click here to download to open the statement.
The statement should now open. There are buttons at the top of the page to download or print a copy of the statement.
The links that are emailed each month are unique and will only allow access to that month's statement. To keep all of the monthly statements, you should either save all of the emails or download the statements and save them to a device.