This article explains how to manually create service delivered (SD) records for travel and/or transport from the Service Delivery Entry tab.
If you're not using Sessions, or if you need to claim for a service that doesn't have a session, you can do this from the Service Delivery Entry screen. Both travel and transport can be claimed this way.
To create an SD record through the Service Delivery Entry screen:
- Click on the Service Delivery Entry tab. If this is not visible on your nav bar, you may need to -
- click on the More drop-down list, or
- click on the App Launcher nine ball grid and search for service delivery.
- Scroll down to the Services Delivered section and click on the Add Service Delivered button.
- The Worker field is optional.
- Click in the Client Name field and search for your client.
Creating service delivered (SD) records for multiple clients
SD records can only be made for one client at a time through the Service Delivery Entry screen. If multiple clients were involved in an activity you will need to create separate entries for each one. If your organisation uses Sessions, then we recommend you use the Sessions Calendar to create SD records for activities with multiple clients, as you'll only need to enter the information once.
- Continue to fill out the details of the activity, including the Support Category, Service, Site, Service Agreement Item and the Rate of the service that was delivered.
- Leave the Claim Type field empty.
- Fill in the Quantity/Amount field with the total time (in hours) taken to deliver the service. This time should include any time spent transporting a client, but not travelling to or from the appointment.