This article explains how to allow centre capital costs to be claimed on a participant's service agreement.
These instructions require users to have Lumary 16.5 or later.
Changes to how centre capital costs are managed and claimed were brought into effect on 1 July 2021, with the release of Lumary 16.5. You'll need to take different steps depending on whether you need to allow claiming of these costs on a new or existing service agreement.
Click to see how to allow centre capital cost claiming on a pre-existing service agreement
If your service agreement was made prior to 1 July 2021, or you didn't initially allow centre capital costs to be claimed, you will need to edit the service agreement to allow them for that participant.
To allow centre capital costs claiming on an existing participant service agreement:
- Navigate to the service agreement you wish to edit. To do this:
- Click on the Contacts tab, then click on the text link of the participant's name, click on the Contracts tab and click on the text link of the service agreement you want to edit, or
- Click on the Service Agreements tab and click on the text link of the service agreement you want to edit.
- Click on the Amend button to edit the service agreement.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form to the Amendment Information section and select Funding Changes from the Amendment Reason Type drop-down menu.
- Click on the Save button.
- Click on the Edit button at the top of the service agreement.
- Scroll down to the Centre Capital Costs - Consent and Charges section and select Allow from the Centre Capital Cost Claims drop-down menu.
- Click on the Save button.
- Once you've finished amending the service agreement, click on the Generate Quote button.
- You may need to capture the participant's agreement to these changes. Once you're ready to finalise the service agreement, click on the Sign button.
- This will launch the Record Signature window. Have the appropriate person add their signature to the white box.
- Click into the Name of Individual Signing field and enter the name of the person who provided the signature.
- Click on the Save button. The service agreement status should change to Current.
Click to see how to allow centre capital cost claiming on a new service agreement
To allow centre capital costs claiming on a new service agreement:
- Navigate to the client's page and create a new service agreement as usual.
- After filling out the initial service agreement details, scroll down to the Centre Capital Costs - Consent and Charges section.
- From the Centre Capital Cost Claims drop-down, select Allow.
- Fill out any remaining details on the service agreement and click on the Save button.
Once you've allowed centre capital costs to be claimed in your participants' service agreements and on applicable sites, you will be able to charge for these costs when delivering services that allow these costs to be claimed.