This article explains how to sign up to the Help Centre so that you can make support requests.
Lumary's Help Centre is hosted by Zendesk and you may already have an account. This is not the same as the Salesforce login you use to access the Lumary system. However, when Lumary was implemented in your organisation, a Help Centre account may have been created for you. Check your email to see if you have a notification from email@example.com. You can also check as part of the signing up process.
To sign up to the Help Centre:
- Click on the Sign in text link that appears at the top of each Help Centre page, including this one!
- This will open the Sign in to Lumary panel. On the left side of this panel, next to New to Lumary? click on the Sign up text link.
If you think an account may have already been set up for you, you can check using the Get a password text link next to Have you emailed us?
- Clicking on Sign up will open a simple sign up form. Fill in your full name and email address and put a tick in the I'm not a robot checkbox.
The Help Centre uses your company's email extension to optimise your experience. We recommend that you sign up with your company email account.
- Click on the Sign up button.
- The system will email you a link and instructions to complete the signing up process.