This article explains how to create a Primary Mental Health Care Minimum Data Set (PMHC MDS) extract.
To create a PMHC extract:
- Go to the Lumary Extracts tab.
- Click on the Extract Type drop-down list and select PMHC MDS.
- Click on the Organisation Path drop-down and select the required organisation path.
Organisation path options
All PMHC block funded service agreements must have a contract number. These numbers will appear in the Organisation Path drop-down list and are used to identify which service agreement records are being extracted from. If your environment has a PMHC MDS Organisation Path name set, then this name will also appear in the Organisation Path drop-down list after each of the service agreement contract numbers.
- Enter the Start Date and End Date for the period you need to extract. Clicking on the hyperlink date next to each field will auto-populate that field with today's date.
- Click on the Create Extract button.
- An alert will appear to notify you that the extract is being processed.
- Wait to receive the email. If you receive an email with validation errors, resolve them and repeat the above steps.
- Once you receive a success email, return to the Extracts page.
- Set the Extract Type to PMHC MDS. If you can't see the extract you created, set the Start Date and End Date to match the required reporting period.
- Click on the Extract ID text link of the extract you created.
- Click on the Generate File button to create a file to provide to the Department of Health.
- As with the extract, you'll be notified by email when your generated file is ready. Once you receive the success email, the extract will be attached to the extract record. Click on the Related tab.
- Scroll down to Notes & Attachments.
- The extract files will be available as .csv files that can be downloaded by clicking on the text links.