This article explains how to prepare a Standard Client Outcome Reporting (SCORE) record that can be included in DEX extracts and submitted to the Department of Social Services (DSS).
This functionality requires at least Lumary 16.
To help meet DEX reporting obligations, support coordinators can capture client SCORE data so that it can be translated into a form that the DSS accepts.
To create a new SCORE record:
- Navigate to the client's Contact page.
- Click on the Assessments tab.
- Scroll down to the SCOREs section and click on the New button.
- Choose the SCORE assessment record type you want to create.
- Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Assessed By drop-down list and select the option that describes how the assessment was conducted.
- Click on the Assessment Phase drop-down list and select whether the assessment was Pre-SCORE or Post-SCORE.
- Click in the Conducted Date field and use the calendar to indicate the date that the assessment was conducted.
- The Client Appointment field can be linked to an appointment if the appointment has been stored in the system, but is not mandatory.
- Scroll down to the Domains section. Each record type will have a different set of fields in this section. Each field can be used to rate the participant in the relevant category from 1 - Very Poor to 5 - Very Good.
- Once you've added a selection for all of the relevant domains, click on the Save button.
Once saved, SCORE records will be included in the next DEX extract to be created for the relevant date range, which can be submitted to the DSS.