This page indicates the current status of Lumary and describes any recent issues with the system.
|Current Lumary CM Status||Available ✔|
For more information about Salesforce statuses, check Salesforce's Trust Status page.
Click to see how to subscribe to updates to this page
If you would like to receive email alerts whenever updates are made to this article:
- Go to the Status section of the Lumary Help Centre.
- Click on the Follow button.
- If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log into the Help Centre. You'll need a Help Centre account.
- Select New articles from the drop-down menu.
- A message will appear confirming that you are now following this section. The system will send you an unstyled version of new or updated pages. You can cancel these notifications at any time by clicking on Unfollow.
Users can only follow sections on Lumary's Help Centre, rather than individual articles. This means you'll receive email notifications whenever a new article is published in this section, or when an article is republished. Every time changes are made to this article, we'll republish it so that you're notified of any updates!
3 August 2021 - Salesforce server performance degradation
The Salesforce Technology team has indicated that they have resolved the performance degradation impacting the AP5 instance. They are monitoring the health and performance levels of the instance and will perform a complete root cause analysis.