This article explains how to record an incident from the incidents management list view.
You can record an incident from the incidents management list view regardless of whether a client was involved. However, if a client was involved, it may be better to view this article explaining how to record an incident on a client's contact record.
To record an incident from the incidents management list view:
- Click on the app launcher.
- Begin typing Incidents Management into the search bar.
- Select Incidents Management from the drop-down list.
- This will launch the Incidents Management list view.
- Click on the New button.
- This will display a list of the available new incident management forms.
- Click on the radio button or incident type for the incident that you need to record.
- Click on the Next button.
- This will launch a New Incident Management form.
- Complete the New Incident Management form by entering information into any fields you need to, which may depend on your organisation's business processes.
- Click on the Save button.
- This will create a new Incident Management record, that will be listed in the incidents management list view.