This article explains how Lumary's NDIA Integration Module checks if new clients created in Lumary CM are known to the NDIA. It also shows how to get a client's latest plan information.
This functionality requires Lumary's NDIA Integration Module.
The NDIA Integration Module automatically checks whether new clients are known to the NDIA. It can also be used to get the latest plan information for a participant.
Find out how in our:
When a new client record is created, the NDIA Integration Module checks whether the client exists within the NDIA by checking for exact matches on these fields:
- NDIS Number
- Last Name, and
- Date of Birth.
If a match is found, the system will:
- send an email notification, and
- update the client's record with their plan information.
Check for plan changes
You can also quickly and easily check an existing client's record to see if their plan has changed. To get the latest plan information from the NDIA:
- Go to the client's record.
- Click on the Get NDIS Information button.
The system will:
- send an email notification that verifies that the record has been checked and advises of any changes, and
- update the relevant fields on the client's record and add a summary of the changes to the NDIA Integration Message field.