This article explains how to create a service booking at the category level using the NDIA Integration Module.
This functionality requires Lumary's NDIA Integration Module.
The NDIA Integration Module allows service agreements created in Lumary CM to automatically create service bookings through PRODA in myplace.
Find out how in our:
To automatically create a service booking in the myplace portal at the category level:
- Create an NDIS service agreement.
- Scroll down to the Additional Information section.
- Put a tick in the Participant Booking Agreement checkbox.
- Put a tick in the Automated NDIA Booking checkbox.
For a successful service booking, the Participant Booking Agreement and Automated NDIA Booking checkboxes must both be ticked. Bookings are made when the status of the service agreement is changed to Quote Submitted or Current, depending on how your environment is configured.
- Save the service agreement.
- Add a new category.
- Put a tick in the Send category service booking request checkbox in the Custom Information section.
Due to limitations with the NDIA, the module currently doesn't support bookings for the Transport category.
Category vs line item bookings
You don't need to activate bookings at the category level to make bookings at the line item level. As long as NDIA bookings have been activated when creating the service agreement, then line item level bookings can be made independently of the category level bookings.
- Add as many categories as your service agreement requires. You'll need to tick the Send category service booking request checkbox for each category that you'd like to automatically book with the NDIA.
- Finalise your service agreement.
- An email will be sent to the environment and user email addresses to show whether the bookings were successful or unsuccessful when the service agreement is set to the integration state (when the service agreement status is set to either Quote Submitted or Current, depending on how the module is configured in your environment).
Successful booking requirements
Service bookings will be successfully created in the NDIA and Lumary when the:
- service agreement's start and end dates fall within the participant’s plan's start and end date, and
- requested booking amount is within the plan's available funds (per category).
- Once the booking has been created you can check the booking number for each category by clicking on the arrow next to the category and selecting Edit.
- The service booking number will be shown in the Service Booking field under the Booking Details section.