This article explains how to review jobs that have been scheduled in your environment to run automatically and how to remove any that need to be rescheduled.
Lumary has several jobs that can be scheduled for automation. To see a list of the jobs scheduled to run in your environment:
- Click on the setup cog icon and select Setup.
- Click in the Quick Find search field.
- Type scheduled.
- Click on the Scheduled Jobs text link.
- This will list your scheduled jobs. To see the details of a particular job, click on the Manage text link next to that job name.
- When you open a scheduled job, you'll see details about the job's frequency, end date and the preferred time for the job to begin. You won't be able to edit any of these settings from this view. You can either click on the Cancel button to go back to the list of scheduled jobs, or click on Delete to remove the job.
Check carefully before deleting any scheduled job. Removing some jobs could interrupt important processes, such as expiring service agreements or automatically creating service delivered (SD) records.
Once you've reviewed or removed a job, you may be ready to schedule a new job.