This article explains how to find the status of a process that is scheduled to automatically run in your environment. It also provides a link to the deeper Salesforce explanation of the different statuses.
Lumary has several jobs that can be scheduled to automate business processes. Some of these will have been set up for you during implementation.
Once a process has been scheduled and run, you can find out whether the job completed successfully by checking the Apex job queue. This can be a good place to start when diagnosing issues that may be caused by a failed process.
To check the Apex job queue:
- Click on the setup cog icon and select Setup.
- Click in the Quick Find search field.
- Type apex jobs.
- Click on the Apex Jobs text link.
- This will list all of the Apex jobs that have been submitted for execution and any that have completed.
- The View drop-down list can be used to filter the types of jobs that are listed.
- You can also click on the letters at the top of the queue to list only the jobs starting with that letter.
|Aborted||Job was aborted by a user.|
|Completed||Job completed with or without failures.|
|Failed||Job experienced a system failure.|
|Processing||Job is being processed.|
|Queued||Job is awaiting execution.|
To find out more about the Apex job queue, check out Monitoring the Apex Job Queue from Salesforce.