This article explains how to find the Salesforce.com Organization ID for your sandbox or user acceptance testing (UAT) environment.
As part of the release process, Lumary may request that you provide the id for your sandbox, which is also sometimes called a user acceptance testing (UAT) environment.
If you're planning to refresh your sandbox, make sure you do this before you provide the id to Lumary. A new id is created each time you refresh your sandbox.
To find this id:
- Log into your sandbox, which is usually accessed using the https://test.salesforce.com/ URL. This is different than the URL that you use for your live production environment. When you log into your sandbox, you'll see a banner at the top of the page that reads Sandbox: UAT or something similar.
- Click on the gear icon and select Setup.
- Click in the Quick Find search field.
- Type company.
- Click on Company Information.
- Scroll down to your Salesforce.com Organization ID, which should appear in the list on the right. This is your sandbox environment's id.