This article shows the current status of the next Lumary CM release. It’s a live status page, so please keep checking back for updates. You might need to refresh your browser to see the latest version.
Next release: Lumary 17
Click to see how to subscribe to updates to this page
If you would like to receive email alerts whenever updates are made to this article:
- Go to the Prepare for a release section. This section currently appears under Releases.
- Click on the Follow button.
- If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log into the Help Centre. You'll need a Help Centre account.
- Select New Articles.
- A message will appear confirming that you are now following this section. The system will send you an unstyled version of new or updated pages. You can cancel these notifications at any time by clicking on Unfollow.
Users can only follow sections on Lumary's Help Centre, rather than individual articles. This means you'll receive email notifications whenever a new article is published in this section, or when an article is republished. Every time changes are made to this article, we'll republish it so that you're notified of any updates!
The rollout of Lumary 17 into production environments commences tomorrow, 15 September 2021. We'll notify customers via email once their deployment is done.
Find out more about what's in Lumary 17 by checking out the release notes.
Tonight we’re applying an update to sandbox environments for customers who are testing the Lumary 17 release. We encourage providers testing the release to review this list of fixes before raising support issues.
This update fixes the following issues related to session records and the Sessions Calendar:
- Sessions Calendar busy/loading symbol not remaining on screen for the entire loading process
- Clear all Filters button not clearing a previously entered worker region
- when selecting a planned service, the Other Claim Code field remaining visible even if not applicable for that service
- Reset to Saved Filter button not returning previously saved values for the Status, Service Type, Session Region and Worker Region fields
- users being able to select inactive sites
- allowing the Delivery Method field in planned services to be incorrectly saved as null
- the Travel Area drop-down list not displaying when the Travel Chargeable checkbox on the Edit Planned Service form for an individual grant service agreement is ticked
- ad hoc service forms showing the wrong heading when adding or editing an ad hoc service
- action buttons not being fully visible when the browser’s zoom is set to more than 125%, and
- the session status of a client’s appointment not automatically refreshing after cancelling an appointment.
The update also fixes:
- a service agreement issue that meant that the Delivery Ratio field wasn’t appearing for any of the group activity service line items when creating a new service agreement, and
- a service delivery entry issue that meant that transport rate warnings weren’t appearing and clearing when adding or removing a tick from the Modified Vehicle checkbox.
Last night we applied an update to sandbox environments for customers who are testing the Lumary 17 release. We encourage providers testing the release to review this list of fixes before raising support issues.
This update fixes the following issues related to sessions records and the Sessions Calendar:
- unable to cancel sessions that have ad hoc services
- edit and delete options appearing on ad hoc services on sessions with a status of Complete, In Progress or Cancelled
- leave, availability and unavailability shadings missing from the Sessions Calendar when the user toggles between views
- the list of clients not automatically refreshing on the sessions record page
- the Save & Add New Service button not working on planned services
- the Reset to Saved Filter button not returning previously saved values
- worker role values in the drop-down list under Filters not matching the options in the drop-down list under Display Options
- service delivered (SD) records created from sessions not showing the client portion value in the Service Delivery Entry view
- program values being cleared when only the rate is changed on planned services, and
- client portion value missing from the Service Delivery Entry page.
Deployment of Lumary 17 into sandboxes is planned to commence today! If you've provided your sandbox environment id, we'll let you know once the deployment is done.
To help you get ready for the release, we've published the Lumary 17 release notes. There are a few minor things we still need to add, so keep an eye on this feed for updates.
Thank you to all customers who have already provided their sandbox environment ids.
We can confirm that we’re aiming to begin Lumary 17 rollouts into:
- sandbox environments starting from 1 September, and
- production environments starting from 15 September.
The Lumary 17 release process is planned to begin in September 2021. Pending successful testing, we're currently aiming to roll out into production environments starting from 15 September.
In preparation for the release, we’re sending key contacts:
- a request for sandbox environment ids, and
- a link to help you find this id in your sandbox environment.
To help you get ready to check out new and improved features that will be included in the release, please provide the id details using the instructions in the email.
Updates planned for Lumary 17 include:
- improved support for NDIS notional rates
- Sessions Calendar navigation improvements and support for ad hoc services
- session record improvements
- easyemployer integration improvements
- Improved Payment Arrangement support for HCP
- expanded HCP functionality, including support for defining rates on a planned service, and
- minor improvements and fixes throughout the system.
We're currently compiling release notes to support this release and will post a link on this page when these become available.
Lumary 16.5 has been deployed to all customer environments other than those that requested slightly longer timeframes.
The production rollout of the Lumary 16.5 release to customer environments has commenced. The timeframe for specific deployments will be determined over the course of the week. Our Customer Success team will provide you with email confirmation once your system has been updated.
As per the email sent on Tuesday 15 June, the NDIA has now extended support of the original group support service line items until 1 July 2022. New instructions have been added to the Help Centre to advise customers on their options for updating their data for these services. We recommend starting with the article that outlines the changes to the requirements for customers to update their data.
As per the email sent on Friday 21 May, additional instructions have been added to the Help Centre to help customers prepare for the Lumary 16.5 release. We recommend starting with the article that summarises the changes required in provider environments.
We have begun contacting customers to help them prepare for the upcoming Lumary 16.5 release. Find out more about how to get ready for this release by reading through the articles in the Lumary 16.5 release section.
The staged rollout of Lumary 16 will commence on 27/4/2021. We will advise key contacts once a production environment's update is complete.
Lumary 16 is currently scheduled for release in March 2021. Find out more in the Lumary 16 release notes.
Deployment of the Lumary 15 release to production environments that requested an extension is complete.
Deployment of the Lumary 15 release to production environments will commence tonight at 7pm ACST. This will go to all production environments other than those who have requested an extension. You'll be notified once deployment to your environment is complete.
Lumary 15 has been deployed to sandboxes for all customers except where they:
- requested a specific deployment window, or
- have more than one sandbox or UAT environment and are yet to notify Lumary which of these they will use to test the release.
The Customer Success team will begin deploying Lumary 15 to sandboxes from 5pm this evening.
Launched the Prepare for a release section in the Help Centre.