This article explains how to add a worker's role by editing their worker record.
Adding worker roles to your worker records may help you identify appropriate staff when rostering or booking appointments. Once added, a worker's role will display on their contact record and beneath their name on the Sessions Calendar.
This functionality requires at least Lumary 17.
Before you begin...
You can only add worker roles to your organisation's worker records if your system administrator has enabled this feature by adding the Worker Role field to the page layout. Once enabled, you will be able to select from the worker role options that are available for your organisation.
To add a worker's role:
- Navigate to the worker's contact record. You can do this by typing the worker's name in the Search... bar and selecting the worker's contact record.
- Click on the Edit button.
- This will launch an edit form.
- Scroll down to the Worker Role field in the Worker Information section.
- Select the appropriate option from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Save button.