This article explains how to deliver a job using the Skedulo mobile app.
Once you have accepted a job offer or have been assigned a job it will be stored in your Agenda until it's time for it to be delivered. If you have to undertake any travel to, from, or during the job, you can record this within the app.
To deliver a job:
- Open the Skedulo mobile app.
- Navigate to the job in your Agenda.
- Tap on the job that you are going to start.
- Tap on the Start Travel button if you need to record travel to the job location.
The label on the Start Travel button changes throughout this process to reflect the next step that will be recorded against the job. For example, once you've completed your travel, you'll click on Check In to record your arrival time.
- Choose whether you would prefer to Skip Navigation, navigate with your phone's primary navigation app, or Request an Uber.
- Tap on the Check In button when you have reached your destination.
- Once you're ready to start providing the service, tap on the In Progress button to start recording your time.
- Tap the Complete Job button when you're done.
Once you complete a job using the Skedulo mobile app, a service delivered (SD) record is created that can be extracted by a scheduler or administrator. If you happened to record the wrong timestamp for part of the job and need to change it, see the article on Managing job times.