This article explains how to edit the travel and progress timestamps of a job after it has been delivered.
Timestamps are recorded by workers each time a button is tapped to progress through a job. In certain circumstances, such as forgetting to tap a button or tapping one too early while delivering a job, you may record the wrong timestamp against part of the job delivery or travel process. This can be rectified either while the job is in progress, or after it has been completed. However, you should aim to correct times before the job is extracted for claiming. Once an extract (EXI) file is created, it won't be changed by updating the job.
A note about permissions
The Manage Times feature is made available to workers by default. However, your administrator may turn this permission off or require that you seek approval before changing timestamps. For more information on these settings, see Skedulo's article on Admin settings.
To edit job timestamps:
- Open the Skedulo mobile app.
- Navigate to the job that you want to change.
- Tap on the Actions button.
- Tap on the Manage Times option.
- A new menu will appear showing the dates and times that you started travel, checked into the job and when the job was in progress.
- Tap on any of the times that you want to change.
- Set the new time and tap on OK.
- Once the times are correct, tap on the tick in the top right corner of the screen to apply the changes.
Once you've added the appropriate timestamps, the service delivered (SD) record will be updated and can be extracted by a scheduler or administrator. Remember, once the extract item (EXI) is created, it won't be updated by changes made to the job.