This article describes how to record a client's approval of a service agreement without the client's signature.
When you receive approval from a client for a service agreement, but you don't have the client's electronic or handwritten signature, you can still record their approval in their service agreement.
If you do have a client's signature, see how to record a client's signed approval.
To record a client's approval without their signature:
- Go to the client's service agreement.
- Click on the Amend button.
- This will open an Amend form. Scroll down to the Outcome section.
- Click in the Client Approved Date field and select the date that the client approved the service agreement.
- Click on the Save button.
- The status of the service agreement will be set to Current and you'll be able to deliver and claim services against the agreement.