This article explains how to process the NDIS extract remittance files so that your Lumary records reflect payments you've received from the NDIA.
To claim funding from the NDIS, you'll need to create an extract that lists the services delivered and submit the claims via the myplace portal. This process is split into three parts:
- Create an NDIS extract
- Process the results files and unlink any errors, and
- Process the remittance files.
This article only covers the third part. You'll need to have already completed the steps in the previous articles before undertaking the steps below. Follow the links above to navigate to the articles covering the other parts of the NDIS extract process.
Once your payment request has been paid by the NDIA, you'll receive a remittance file in your myplace portal inbox. You can upload these files to Lumary to reconcile your Lumary records to match the payments you've received from the NDIA.
Don't click Unlink Errors after completing this process.
To process your remittance files:
- Go to the extract (EXT) record. This can be found by going to the Lumary Extracts tab, setting the Extract Type to NDIS, setting the date range to include the date of your extract, and looking in the Previous Extracts section.
- Click on the Process Result button. You may need to use the drop-down arrow to find this option.
- Click Upload Files and locate the remittance file on your computer or drag and drop the file onto the Or drop files area. If your extract was split into multiple claim files, you'll need to follow steps 3-5 separately for each remittance file.
- Once the file has fully loaded, click Done.
- Read the next message carefully, then click Process.
The system will now process the remittance file and update the status on the extract items as well the associated service delivered (SD) records.
- The uploaded files are saved under the Related tab in the Notes & Attachments section.
- To review the status of an extract item, click on the Related tab.
- Click on the Extract Item Name text link.
- Scroll down to the Claim Status and Status Message fields to check the result.
- To check the Claim Status on the SD record, click on the Service Delivered text link.