This article explains how to download a bulk claim results file from the NDIA's myplace provider portal.
Once you submit a bulk payment request to the NDIA, they'll process and validate the file. Once this happens, they'll provide the results in a file in the myplace provider portal. You'll need this file to update your Lumary extracts to show which claims were successful and to find any errors.
To find and download the results file:
- Log into the myplace provider portal. You can do this through your PRODA login.
- Click on the Payment Request tile on the home page.
- Click on the View Payment Request tile.
- Use the drop-down lists to apply the settings described in the following table.
|View By||Uploaded Bulk Payment File|
|Search By||File Name|
|Bulk File Reference||The name of the file that you uploaded for the payment request, including the suffix .CSV. For example, NDIS_20230819.CSV.|
- Click on the Search button.
- Once you've narrowed your search down to your payment request, click on the Download Results button.
This will download a results file that you can process from your Lumary NDIS extract to update Lumary with your claim's results.