This article explains how to generate a quote for a new service agreement.
Once you've finished setting up your NDIS, individual grant or other service agreement, the next step is to generate a quote to provide to the client.
To generate a quote:
- Go to the client's service agreement.
- Click on the Generate Quote button. This will only be visible if the agreement has a status of Draft.
- This will launch a new browser window that will contain either a PDF version of the service agreement or your document integration tool, depending on how your environment is set up.
- Save or print the document as required and then close the window to return to the main screen. The Generate Quote button will no longer show and the service agreement's status will be Quote Submitted.
- If you need to make changes, click on the Cancel Quote button.
- To open the document again, click on the Related Lists tab.
- Scroll down to the Files section.
- Click on the row that contains the service agreement.
Once you've generated a quote, you're ready to record the client's signed approval.