This article explains how to customize your navigation bar to add, re-arrange and remove tabs.
When you first start using Lumary, your navigation bar may only contain a few tabs. You can customise it to:
- add tabs for quick access to the system functions you use regularly
- arrange the order of the tabs to suit how you use the system, and
- remove tabs you don't use.
To add another app or item to your navigation bar:
- Click on the pencil icon at the far right end of the navigation bar.
- Click on the Add More Items button.
- This opens an Add Items popup. From the menu on the left, select All.
- Scroll the list of items, or use the Search all items field at the top to find an item by name.
- Click on the + icon next to the name of the item(s) you want to add as a tab. The icon changes to a green tick to show it's selected.
- Click on the Add Nav Item button in the bottom right of the popup.
- This takes you back to the Edit App Navigation Items popup, where you'll see the new items highlighted at the bottom of the list.
- To re-arrange the tabs, click anywhere on the item row, hold down, and drag and drop it into your preferred order. The order of the list from top to bottom represents the left to right order of the tabs.
- Click on the Save button to apply your changes.
Arrange the tab order
If you'd like to move a tab into a different spot on the navigation bar, just click on the tab, hold down, and drag and drop it into your preferred order.
Tabs you don’t need can easily be removed from the navigation bar.
- Click on the pencil icon at the far right end of the navigation bar. This opens an Edit App Navigation Items popup.
- Find the tab item you want to remove, and at the far right end of its row, click on the x icon.
Some tab items don't have an x icon. These are standard tabs that can't be removed.
- Click on the Save button.