This article describes how to create custom rich text email signatures in Lumary CM.
When you send an email to a contact in Lumary CM, you can add a custom signature to your email.
Email signatures have a limit of 1333 characters. You can't add images directly to the field, but you can upload the image elsewhere and link to it. These instructions from Salesforce will show you how.
To set up an email signature:
- Click on the user profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Settings text link.
- In the side navigation panel, click on Email.
- Click on the My Email Settings option.
- In the Signature field, enter the text that you want to appear in your email signature.
If you know HTML you can use it to style the text in your signature, for example to add bold styling to some text.
- Click the Save button.
- When you compose an email, you'll see your signature appearing at the bottom.
To find out more about emails, see this article on sending emails to a contact.