This article explains how to log a call that you've made to a client.
In Lumary you can record the details of phone calls that you've made to a client. This information will be recorded in the client's Activity feed, along with any sessions, case notes or tasks.
To log a call to a client:
- Open the record for the client that you've called.
- Click on the Activity tab.
- Click on the Log a Call tab. If you can't see the tab, click on More and select the option from the list.
- The Subject and Name fields will auto-populate. Click in the Comments field and add information as required.
- In the Related To field, you can add a related record such as an account or goal achievement plan. The default option is Accounts, so if you need to select another record type click on the down arrow and select a type from the list. Depending on the option chosen, you can then select from a list, search, or use the + to add a new record.
- Click the Save button.
- To view the logged call, scroll down and you'll see it listed under Past Activities. You'll also be able to see the call in the client's Activity feed.