This article explains how to add a care activity to a planned service for an aged care client.
You can capture care activities (task instructions) related to a planned service for a client, so that support workers understand what the client requires during a service.
The functionality described in this article requires the activation of home care package (HCP) features in your production environment.
To add a care activity to a planned service:
- Navigate to the client's record.
- Click on the Plans tab.
- Your client's care plans will be listed in the Goal Achievement Plans section with a rate type of HCP. If you can't see the plan you're looking for, you may need to click on the View All text link.
- To open a plan, click on the text link of the relevant plan name.
- Scroll down to the goal that has the planned service that you want to add a care activity to.
- Click on the Planned Services heading to reveal the list of services allocated for the goal.
- In the Services section, click on the Add Care Activity link beneath the service you need to add activity notes for.
- This will open the Add Care Activity form. Add details to the Title and Description fields as required.
- Click the Save button or Save & New if you need to add more activities.
- The care activity notes will display beneath the corresponding service.