This article explains how to add an account for an agency or brokerage.
If you are going to add a planned service to an HCP client's goal achievement plan and the service is delivered by a third party agency as part of a brokerage agreement, you need to add an account for that agency to the system.
To add an account:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type accounts.
- Click on the Accounts text link.
- This will open a list of accounts. Click on the New button.
- Click on the Agency/Other radio button and then click the Next button.
- Add the agency name in the Account Name field.
- Add any other details as required.
- In the Address area, add any relevant address details.
- Add a description if required and then click the Save button.
You can now add the agency or brokerage to a service.