Lumary CM - This article explains how to add non face-to-face time to an appointment.
This functionality requires Lumary 21.
Calendars in Lumary can capture separate allocations of non face-to-face (NF2F) time. The Non Face-to-Face Details section appears when creating new sessions for services that are set up to allow NF2F claiming. It can capture minutes for individual or group sessions.
To add NF2F time to an appointment:
- Create a new appointment session in the Sessions Calendar or the calendar on the client’s record.
- Add a planned service to the session.
- If the service allows NF2F claiming, the Non Face-to-Face Details section will appear.
- Put a tick in the Add Non Face-to-Face (NF2F) checkbox.
- In the NF2F Minutes field, enter the number of non face-to-face minutes per participant. If you’re adding this service to a group of participants, these minutes will be applied at a 1:1 ratio for each participant.
- Click on the Save Service button.
This will create a non face-to-face planned service in addition to the face-to-face service. If you've added a separate NF2F line item to your service agreement for the same service, the NF2F minutes will use the NF2F line item.