This article explains how to add client and worker attendees to a session when creating an appointment from the client's contact record calendar.
Once you've created a new session and set up the session details, the next step allows you to add client and worker attendees to the session.
To add attendees to the session:
- When starting from the calendar on the client's contact record, the client's name should already be displayed below the Client search field, and you won't need to add them.
- Required Workers is the number of workers needed to run the session. If the field is marked as mandatory, it needs to be at least 1. Otherwise, this field is optional.
- If you need to add a worker, you can type their name in the Worker search field and select them from the drop-down list. You can also create the session without adding a worker if you'd prefer to add them later.
- Once added, the worker's name will be displayed below the Worker search field.
- The Actual Start Criteria and Actual End Criteria fields can be used to indicate how the start and end of the session will be calculated. The table shows how the different settings affect the calculation.
|Criteria||How the date and time are calculated|
|One worker||Starts and ends when the first worker signs on and off.|
|50% of workers||Starts and ends when at least half of the workers have signed on or off.|
|All workers||Starts and ends only when all workers have signed on or off.|
|Average start (or end) time||Calculates the start and end times based on an average of the time that each worker signed on or off.|
- Click on the Next button.
- You'll now progress to the next screen where you can add services to be delivered during the session. Check out this article to learn how to add a service to a session when creating an appointment for an individual client.
- If you don't want to add any services, click on the Next button to progress to the next screen where you can add a few final settings and save the session. Check out this article to learn about the settings on the final screen which include adding service types, setting up recurrences and saving the session.