This article explains how to set up a service agreement for block funding. This will allow you to add multiple clients to a single service agreement.
Setting up a block service agreement is different from setting up other types of service agreements. Unlike other agreements, block service agreements are created directly from the Service Agreements tab. They allow you to add more than one client to an agreement.
If your program reports through the DSS Data Exchange (DEX), there are some extra settings and considerations. Find out more about how to set up a block service agreement for DEX.
To create a block service agreement:
- Click on the Service Agreements tab. You may need to look for this option under the More drop-down list. You can also find this page by clicking on the App Launcher and searching for service agreements.
- Click on the New button.
- This will open the New Service Agreement form.
- Select the Rate Type that will be funding your agreement from the drop-down list.
If you can't find the rate type you need, your system administrator may need to add a new rate type.
- Add the Start Date and End Date for the service agreement.
- Scroll down to the Funding Information section and add the Total Allocation Limit.
- Add any other information required by your organisation, and then click on the Save button.