This article explains how to review and update a client's medical details.
A client's medical details are usually captured when you create their client contact record. However, you can also add them during the intake process, or review and update them after you create the record.
To add or update a client's medical details:
- Navigate to the client's intake or client contact record.
- Click on the Health tab.
- The client's medical details will be listed at the top of the page. To make changes to this information, click on the Edit button at the top of the record.
- If you created your client directly under the Contacts tab, you might recognise the Edit form. Scroll down to the Medical Details section.
- In this section you can add or update medical information about the client. The top of the form includes fields for a primary disability and the date of diagnosis, a secondary disability, and any other medical conditions that affect the client.
- Further down the form, you can add the level of support, notes about the client's vision and hearing and a summary of the client's disability.
- Once you've added as much detail as you can and made all necessary changes, click on the Save button.