This article explains how to add a DEX Client ID to a client's record, which is required for their information to appear in a DEX extract.
For a client's information to appear in a DEX extract, they must have a DEX Client ID. To add or generate a DEX Client ID:
- Click on the Contacts tab to navigate to the client's contact record.
- Click on the text link of the client's Name.
- Click on the Associations tab.
- Scroll down to the Personal Identifiers section and click the New button.
- Select the DEX Client ID option from the record type list.
- Click the Next button.
- Add either a new or existing a DEX Client ID.
- Use Automatically Generate DEX Client ID if the client has not been part of DEX reporting previously within your organisation.
- Use Manual DEX Client ID if the client has previously been a part of DEX reporting and their Client ID is known to your organisation.
- Click on the Save button. The Number field will be populated with the Client ID once the form has been saved.
- To view the DEX Client ID, click on the relevant Personal Identifier ID text link under the Personal Identifiers section in the client's Associations tab.
- The active DEX Client ID will be shown in the Number field.