This article explains how to add a non-response plan to an aged care client's information.
A non-response plan can be used to set out the actions to be taken by a support worker in the event of a client not responding to a scheduled visit.
To add a non-response plan to a client's information:
- Navigate to the client's record.
- Click on the Plans tab. You may need to click on the More drop-down list to find the Plans tab.
- Scroll down to the Personal Support Plans (Client) section.
- Click the New button.
- On the New Personal Support Plan screen, click the Non-Response Plan radio button.
- Click Next.
- The Client field will be auto-populated.
- Click in the Status field and select a status from the drop-down menu.
You can return at a later date and edit the status to reflect changes to a plan, for example when it has been approved, updated or cancelled.
- In the Development And Approval Information section, add any details as required by your organisation.
- In the Action Required When No Response To A Scheduled Visit section, you can add an emergency contact. If the contact that you wish to add doesn't exist, click on + New Contact to add that person's details to the system.
You will be able to see the details of any contacts you add from the Related tab, once the plan is saved.
- Add any additional information and then click the Save button.
- To access and update your plan at a later time click on the plan name text link.