This article provides an overview of the Add client information section of the Help Centre.
The system enables you to capture a lot of information about your client. Some of this can be added during the intake process. More options become available once you've created a client contact record.
This part of the Help Centre will help you find out how to add information about:
- medical details
- medications and health conditions
- risks to the client and/or others, which you can also display as alerts
- what consents have been given regarding a client's personal information or care
- criminal proceedings involving the client
- legal orders, and
- requests for personal information.
Click on a link in the menu to jump to the help you need.