This article explains how to use the mobile app to accept or decline one or more shifts.
If you are unable to accept or decline shifts, you may need to request that your system administrator activate shift acceptance.
Use these links to find out how to:
- navigate to upcoming shifts
- accept or decline all shifts awaiting approval
- accept individual or specific shifts, and
- decline individual or specific shifts.
To see upcoming shifts that are awaiting your approval, log into the mobile app. Then, from your home screen:
- Tap on the menu icon.
- Tap on the Shifts button.
- This will list your upcoming shifts with an empty checkbox next to all of the shifts waiting for your response. You may need to swipe up to see all of your shifts.
Accept or decline all shifts
Accept individual or specific shifts
- You can also accept or decline individual or specific shifts by putting a tick in the relevant checkboxes.
- Once you've made your selections, you can tap on Accept Selected to accept.
- Tap on Yes to confirm.
- Your shifts will now have a status of Accepted.
Decline individual or specific shifts
- The process for declining individual or specific shifts is similar to accepting. First, put a tick in the relevant checkboxes.
- Then click on the Decline Selected button.
- You'll be prompted to add a reason for declining the shifts. If you have different reasons for different shifts, you may need to decline those shifts separately. Once you've added your reason, tap on the Submit button.
- The declined shifts will be removed from your list of upcoming shifts.
- To go back to your home screen, tap on Back.