This article explains how to use the Lumary mobile app to track the time spent travelling to and from appointments.
You can use the mobile app to record the time and distance you travel to and from appointments. If travel charges are allowed on the participant's service agreement and on the service being delivered, then service delivered (SD) records will also be created for travel.
The functionality described in this article requires version 18.8.7 of the Lumary mobile app.
To track travel to or from an appointment:
- Tap on the relevant appointment panel on your home screen.
- Tap on the Start Travel button.
- Tap I am travelling alone on the dialog that appears. If you're transporting a client, see how to track transport for a single client, or how to track transport for a group of clients.
- Tap on Just start travel if you don't need directions to your destination, otherwise tap on Directions from Google Maps.
Tapping on the Directions from Google Maps option will open the Google Maps app and automatically map your current location to the appointment's address. Make sure you remember to come back to the Lumary app at the end of your journey.
- Once you've arrived at your appointment, tap on End Travel in the Lumary app.
- A message will appear that describes your journey's distance and time. Review these details and then confirm whether they are accurate. If you need to adjust them, tap on the No, let me fix that text link. If they're correct tap on the Yes, that's right text and skip to step 9.
- If you tapped No, let me fix that then the Travel Details form will open. Tap on each of the fields you need to adjust and make your changes.
- Once you're happy with your travel details, tap on the Save button. This will create your travel records.
- You're now ready to start your appointment. The Start Travel button will continue to be available if you need to track any other travel or transport related to this appointment. This includes travel after you end the appointment.
After completing the appointment you'll need to confirm your travel and transport details and apportion these costs if the service was delivered to multiple clients.