This article explains how to use the mobile app to track the amount of time you spend at an appointment.
You can use the mobile app to record the time that you start and end appointments. To track your appointment:
- Tap on the relevant appointment panel on your home screen.
- Tap on the Start Appointment button.
- You'll be prompted to confirm the start of the appointment. Tap on OK.
This will start recording the time for your appointment. If the start time of your shift matches the start time of the appointment, this will also start your shift.
- Once you've started your appointment, the End Appointment button will become available. At the end of the appointment, make sure you remember to tap on End Appointment.
- If there is more than 30 minutes remaining on the scheduled amount of time for the appointment, the system will ask you to confirm that you're ready to end. Tap on Yes to confirm.
- The End Appointment button will disappear. Tap on the back arrow or date to go back to your home screen.
|If this was your last appointment of the day, you can tap on the End Shift button to end your shift.|