This article explains how to use the mobile app to end a shift, as well as any incomplete appointments relating to that shift.
When you end a shift , you may be prompted to complete your remaining appointments. You'll also be able to adjust the end time if you're using the app later than the actual time that your shift finished.
To end a shift:
- Navigate to the current shift.
- Tap on the End Shift button.
- If you've already ended all of your appointments, you'll be taken straight to the Shift Overview screen.
- If you have one open appointment, you'll be prompted to end it. Click on End Shift & Appointment to go to the Shift Overview screen.
Multiple open appointments
- If you have multiple open appointments, you'll be notified that multiple appointments are open. To close them automatically, click on Continue.
- You'll be prompted to either cancel the shift, or set it to complete. If you click on Cancel Shift, you'll need to add a Cancellation reason.
- Click on Complete Shift to go to the Shift Overview screen.
- On the Shift Overview screen, you'll be prompted to finalise your shift. The Start Time will be locked to the time you started your shift. You can click on the End Time if you need to adjust it.
- If you have a foul linen allowance and your organisation has activated this feature, you'll also be able to put a tick in the Foul Linen Allowance checkbox.
- Once you're happy with your settings, click on the Save button.
- You may need to hit refresh to remove Start Appointment from any outstanding client appointments.