This article explains how to put an existing bed booking on hold.
You can place a bed booking on hold for a period within the existing booking. For example, a client may interrupt their accommodation to visit their family or receive treatment at a different location.
To add a hold period to an existing booking:
- Navigate to the bed calendar and click on the booking.
- Click on the Put On Hold button.
- Enter a Hold Start Date and time and a Hold End Date and time.
- You must also enter an explanation in the Comments field.
- Click on the Save button.