This article explains how to document the disposal of a client's possessions.
If you are keeping track of a client's possessions, you may need to document their disposal. For example, if an item is damaged in a way that could put the client or others at risk, it may need to be removed.
To document the disposal of a client's possession:
- Click on the Contacts tab
- Click on the name of your client. You may need to use the Recently Viewed drop down list to filter your options.
- Navigate to the Accommodation tab. You may need to click on the More dropdown arrow.
- In the Client Possessions section, scroll down to the item you need to remove.
- Click on the dropdown arrow and select Edit.
- Put a tick in the Disposed checkbox.
- Select a Disposal Reason.
- Select a Method of Disposal.
- Click on the Save button.