This article explains how to check the leave balances for a client who has home care package (HCP) funding.
The functionality described in this article requires the activation of home care package (HCP) features in your production environment.
Leave can affect an HCP client's funding. The way that their package funding is affected can also change depending on how long the leave has lasted. Once you've added leave for an HCP client, you may want to check on their balances.
The leave calculations applied in Lumary are determined by the Department of Health's temporary leave rules.
To check a client's leave balances:
- Navigate to the client's contact record.
- Click on the Contracts tab. You may need to click on the More drop-down list to find the Contracts tab.
- Scroll down to the Individual Service Agreements section.
- Look for the service agreement that has a rate type of HCP and status of Current. You may need to click View All to find it.
- Click on the service agreement name text link.
- Click on the Line Items tab.
- Scroll down to the Home Care Package service agreement item.
- Click on the 30 Day Estimate button.
- This will open your client's budget. The client's leave balances will be listed in the panel to the right under the Details tab.
- To see more information about a client's leave history, click on the Related tab.
- Scroll down to the Leave History section.
- Click on View All.
- This will take you to a list view that shows running totals of the client's leave balances.